Ice Breaker Challenge !

last updated by Lisa 2 weeks ago
5 voices
5 replies
  • Author
    François
    Keymaster

Hello Concordia exchange students! 🙂

Your entry at Concordia is near, and we’ve got a fun challenge for you: it’s time to meet new people and make connections that will last a lifetime! We’re kicking things off with an Ice Breaker Challenge, and we want YOU to be part of it. 🙂

Here’s the challenge:

Create a new post on this forum and present yourself to others using these prompts:

• Name, age, country: Let everyone know who you are and where you’re from.
    • Why you chose to study in Montreal?: Share what drew you to this vibrant city.
    • An interesting fact about yourself: What’s something unique or fun about you?
    • What’s your favorite food?: Because who doesn’t bond over food, right?
    • What’s one thing on your bucket list that you’re excited to do?: A fun way to share dreams and goals.
    • What’s a book, movie, or TV show that you can’t stop recommending?: Great for finding shared interests in media.

Hoping to see everyone participate and get to know each other ! Cheers 🙂 François

Molly
    Participant

Molly,20, Ireland.i chose to study in Montreal for its creative writing program! My favourite food is icecream. I would love to visit Nova Scotia whilst living in Montreal. I love any books by Katherine Heiny, in particular Standard Deviations.

François
    Keymaster

Hey Molly ! Nice to meet you! 🙂 I don’t know Katherine Heiny, but I will make sure to take a look 🙂 Are you already in Montreal? And what program are you in?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

en_CAEnglish